PROGRAMME of the IX Republican Student Youth Forum “I believe in youth” dedicated to the 30th Anniversary of the Independence of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Day of the First President of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Almaty, November 30, 2021
Organizer of the forum – Al-Farabi Kazakh National University.
Co-organizers of the forum – Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Ministry of Information and Social Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Almaty City Akimat, youth wing “JAS OTAN” of “Nur Otan” party, public fund “Zhandanu”, Union of writers of Kazakhstan, Union of journalists of Kazakhstan, public fund “League of volunteers of Kazakhstan”, “Republican student movement “Alliance of students of Kazakhstan”.
PURPOSE OF THE CONTEST is to form patriotism of student youth and increase their civic responsibility for the future of Kazakhstan.
OBJECTIVE OF THE CONTEST:
* Stimulation of youth initiatives to solve socially
important issues of Kazakhstani society;
* Support and encouragement of youth initiatives;
* Organization of youth dialogue with state structures,
public funds and business representatives for
positive perception of the ongoing reforms and strengthening
unity of the Kazakhstan society.
The following activities are carried out within the framework of the competition:
1. “My contribution to the innovative development of the country” socially significant and innovative student projects;
2. “What can I do for the prosperity of my country?”
3. “Men zhastarga senemin!” contest of civil and
4. “Sanaly urpaq”: the best anti-corruption project
New directions of the competition in connection with the 30th anniversary of
Independence of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
5. “Independence and youth” competition of visual
6. “Doctor – an honorable profession!” video contest;
7. “Nature preservation – a civic duty!” contest
of ecological projects;
8. “Kazakh language – language of friendship” contest of artistic
of representatives of other nationalities.
To participate in the qualifying phase of the competition, you must: Participants should send their work in video and PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org between October 10 and 30, 2021;
* Duration of the video (timeline): min – 1 min. max – 3 min.)
* Video content (brief information about the project, essay analysis, poem reading, singing).
*Works submitted in PDF format must contain: the official name of the university, name of the student (-s), competition, specialty, title of the competition work, mailing address, telephone numbers, e-mail address.
*The text size is 3-7 printed pages (Times New Roman, 14 fonts, 1,5 intervals).
ACCORDING TO THE RESULTS OF THE QUALIFYING STAGE OF THE COMPETITION:
* The best of the submitted videos, i.e. the best works of “Men zhastarga senemin!” will be published on Instagram. Participants need to register on the page. The sympathy of the audience is determined by the number of likes and views.
*Special invitations will be sent to students who have been referred to the final evening of the competition.
*The evening will take place in November 2021 at Al-Farabi Kazakh National University.
*The works of the contestants will be reviewed by an independent jury.
*The best works of the competition will be presented at the GALA Forum, where the winners and laureates of the competition will be named.
* Winners will be awarded diplomas and valuable gifts.
GALA-FORUM will be held on November 30, 2021. GRAND PRIZE: ONE
One year of FREE study at the Al-Farabi Kazakh National University.
Al-Farabi Kazakh National University. The owners of the 1,2,3 places will receive valuable
prizes (notebook, tablet, cell phone, iPad).
Major costs of organizing and conducting the Forum will be covered by the organizer. Travel, accommodation and meals for participants will be provided by the sending organizations.
BRIEF INFORMATION ABOUT THE FORUM
National Student Youth Project “I believe in youth!”, dedicated to the Day of the First President of the Republic of Kazakhstan, is held since 2013. Each year about four thousand young people take part in the project. It is worth noting that the activity of forum participants grows every year.
The great activity of the country’s students in participating in this prestigious cultural event shows that such spiritual platforms are in demand among young people and their civic responsibility for displaying their talents is really high. This is an indicator of our youth’s boundless love for their country, the endless love of young people for their homeland