Undergraduates of the 2nd year of OP 7M04202 – Jurisprudence (scientific and pedagogical direction) of the Academy “Bolashaq” in the period from 30.01.2023 to 13.02.2023 passed a scientific internship at the NAO “Karaganda University named after Academician E. A. Buketov.
The basis for sending undergraduates to a scientific internship is a cooperation agreement concluded between universities, and in connection with the Academic Policy and the Order of the rector, Ph.D., ass.prof. G.M. Rysmagambetova CHU Academy “Bolashaq” dated 16.01.2023.
By agreement of the Dean of the Faculty of Law of the Karaganda University named after Academician E. A. Buketov, Ph.D., Professor A.M. Serikbayev, 14 undergraduates of the Academy were sent to the Research Institute of “Legal Studies and State Studies” (head of the Research Institute – G.A.Balgimbekova) where, in accordance with the chosen topic of scientific research, they worked directly by the departments of the university.
Internship is one of the types of training when a master’s student acquires the necessary scientific and scientific-technical experience in a certain educational program.
The content of the internship program consists of the following points:
- Familiarization with the rules of internal labor and educational regulations, the scientific and methodological structure of the internship base, the structure and base of the library, new types of production, collection of materials on the research topic – 1 working day;
- Features of teaching legal disciplines and – 1 working day;
- Familiarization with innovative learning technologies within the framework of specialized educational programs-2 working days;
- Collection and processing of statistical data related to research work -2 working days;
- Conducting research and (or experimental research) work of an intern at a research institute – 2 days;
- The intern’s participation in scientific events on the basis of the internship (if available according to the research plan – 1 day;
- Preparation and processing of internship reports by an intern – 2 days.
During the internship, the university management represented by Dean Professor A.M. Serikbayev, Deputy Dean of the Faculty of Law for Science, PhD M.I. Blyalova, Head of Departments, the University library organized all activities to implement the Internship Program.
On 13.02.2023, the final ZOOM seminar was organized, where the moderator was the head of the Department of Constitutional and International Law, PhD, Professor R.B. Botagarin, dedicated to the methodology of research (project) work, at which undergraduates made presentations and discussed the provisions of master’s theses (project) and defended reports.
As a result of the internship, undergraduates received valuable experience, a baggage of new scientific and scientific-technical knowledge on research topics. The program of scientific internship of undergraduates was carried out according to the IRM and completed in full.
After defending the report, undergraduates were awarded personal certificates of internship and positive feedback from scientific supervisors.
The internship in the direction organized and conducted by the Faculty of Law was held at a fairly high level.
The management of the Bolashaq Academy expresses its gratitude for the constructive cooperation of the Partner University.