On September 25, 2019 at the meeting of the Academic Council the following issue was considered: “On the financial activity of “Bolashaq” Academy for 2018-2019 academic years”.
First vice-rector G.M. Rysmagambetova spoke on the issue “On the financial activities of the Academy” Bolashaq “, which noted the annual increase in the share of the university budget for salaries and social policy, the targeted use of income from paid services, rent, etc., compliance with the procedure for calculation of bonuses, compliance with the planned and actual expenditure budget. It was also noted that the procedures of financial management are implemented through financial planning, the purpose of which is that the Academy: translates developed by the leadership of the university missions, strategic goals and objectives (Strategic Development Program of the Academy “Bolashaq” for 2019-2023) in the form of specific financial indicators; provides opportunities to determine the viability of the Academy.
In general, the university is constantly working to attract additional funds from all possible sources of income, eliminating the budget deficit by reducing the budget of administrative expenses.
Realization of self-accounting activity both on basic (educational), and on other activity, allows to spend money resources rationally and to carry out financing, both current requirements, and the actions directed on increase of rating indicators of high school, for maintenance of its competitiveness.
Based on the information provided, the Academic Council will make the following decisions:
To accept the information of the first vice-rector on financial activity of the university for 2018-2019 academic year.
- .To approve the format and procedure for discussion and approval of the university budget
In charge: First Vice-Rector. Deadline – October 15, 2019.
- To provide the mechanism of control and reporting on the use of the allocated budget by work directions.
Responsible: Vice-rectors by directions. Deadline: end of school year.
- Provide for differential wage increases depending on the student population.
In charge: First Vice-Rector, Accounting Term – September 2019.
- Increase the amount of money from structural units working on self-financing (RIO, editorial board of APS magazine, CPC)
Responsible: heads of structural subdivisions, supervising vice rectors. Term – within a year.
- Start the work on commercialization of scientific activity.
Persons in charge: Vice-Rector for NR&MS, Head of Kaf. Term – during the academic year.
- To strengthen the work on collection of students’ tuition debt.
Responsibilities: curators-exhibitors, DOT Center, DOI Deadline – permanently.
- Increase the student population this year
In charge: Head of Departments, Admissions Committee. Term – January 2020.