Academy “Bolashaq” (Karaganda, Republic of Kazakhstan) in the period from April 10 to May 25, 2020 held the Second International Youth Essay Contest “Karlag: Memory for the Future”. The first essay contest was held in 2014 and had over 500 participants.
The project “Karlag: Memory for the Future” is an international historical, educational, research and charitable project dedicated to the study of political repression in the Soviet Union during the totalitarian regime, contributing to the moral and legal rehabilitation of the memory of those who suffered political repression. The author and scientific director of the project is Corresponding Member of the NAS RK, Doctor of Law, Professor Nurlan Orynbasarovich Dulatbekov.
The project was started in 2006 and continued up to the present time. Scientists, teachers, writers and journalists together with student youth and with the participation of international experts in order to objectively study the history of the native land and the fates of the repressed have already prepared more than 40 books, held many different events. The project is known in more than 30 countries around the world.
Добавить блокДобавить блок
The competition of youth essays is one of the important directions of the project. The second international competition was attended by 112 participants aged 16 to 30 years. Geography of the contest works: Federal Republic of Germany, Republic of Kazakhstan, People’s Republic of Poland, Russian Federation, Republic of Uzbekistan. The competition received thematic research and creative works: essays, stories, essays-interviews, works-research on the history of the family, based on documents of personal archives, testimonies, poems, etc. The competition commission studied the submitted works and selected the best of them, guided by the following criteria: independence; style of presentation; originality; literacy; ability to analyze; the degree of argumentation and persuasiveness; erudition of the author.
Associate Professor of Candidate of Philosophy, T.S. Kulpeisova, First Vice-Rector Professor, G.M. Rysmagambetova, Candidate of Philosophy, Rector of the Academy, Professor K.N. Menlibaev.The best works of the contestants are awarded with valuable prizes and special diplomas of three degrees. For twelve winners of the competition (Grand Prix, 1st, 2nd, 3rd places) a trip to the Museum of memory of victims of political repressions in Dolinka settlement of Karaganda region, Republic of Kazakhstan is organized. The travel expenses for the winners’ trip to the Museum are assumed by the organizer. The works of the contest participants which were not included in the number of winners are considered by the commission. Twenty-one works have been nominated. The works of the winners and nominees of the competition will be published in a special collection of essays, replicated for mailing to libraries and placed on the Academy’s website. The winners and nominees will receive diplomas and a collection of the contest in *.pdf format.
LIST OF WINNERS OF THE SECOND INTERNATIONAL YOUTH ESSAY CONTEST “KARLAG: MEMORY FOR THE FUTURE”.
- Isina Juldyz Yerkinkyzy – Karaganda Economic University of Kazpotrebsoyuz, 3rd year student
2. Abisheva Aidana Amirkhanovna-2nd year master’s student of the faculty of history of the L. N. Gumilyov Eurasian national University, Nur-Sultan. Scientific supervisor-doctor of technical Sciences, Professor A. S. Musagalieva
- Ryazantsev Nikita Sergeyevich – Rybin State Aviation Technological University. P.A.Soloviev, 3rd year student, Vorkuta, Russian Federation. Scientific supervisor – Marina Yuldasheva, curator, actress of B.A. Mordvinov Vorkuta Drama Theatre
- Karzhasova Akerke Rakhmanovna-KSU ” school-Lyceum named after A. Bokeikhanov of the mayor’s office of Shakhtinsk
- Streltsova Milana Sergeyevna – Buketov secondary school No. 52,11«B» grade student
- Zhakiya Makpal Kuraldykovna-L. N. Gumilyov Eurasian national University, faculty of history, 2nd year master’s student, Nur-Sultan
- Dzhusupova Nurgul Melsovna-a student of 11″A” class of KSU ” school-gymnasium No. 102″
- Konovalova Angelina Vyacheslavovna – secondary school No. 30, 10«А» student, Каraganda
- Abramova Vladislava – KSU of Secondary School No. 10, 9 “B” class student, Balkhash city
- Alina Nurlanovna Arkenova – 102 school-gymnasium, 9th grade student, Karaganda City
- Bagramov Abdolla Irzhanuly – Karaganda State Technical University, 3rd year student
- Khurmetbek Serikbol-1st year student of Karaganda higher Polytechnic College.
NOMINEES OF THE SECOND INTERNATIONAL YOUTH ESSAY CONTEST ” KARLAG: MEMORY FOR THE FUTURE
1. Stanislav Bolatovich Aimagambetov; UMSC, Lublin. Poland UMCS w Lublinie, 2nd year student; independent step for the preparation of the
2. Kasimova Aizhana Kadyrzhanovna; student of 11″ A ” class No. 76 named after A. Bokeikhan; for excellent knowledge of the history of Karlag
3. Kuandykova Indira Nurlanovna; Karaganda state technical University, 2nd year student; Deep knowledge of the history of the region
4. Erkin Akniyet Erkinkyzy; 2nd year student of Karaganda higher College “Bolashaq”.; Informative interview
5. Serik Zhadyra; 2nd year student of Karaganda higher College “Bolashaq”; reflection of the problems of in-depth study
6. Zhanaydarova Aisulu Serikbolovna; 2nd year student of Karaganda state technical University.- Deepening the history of the native land
7. Ospanbekov Nurdaulet Bauyrzhanovich, a student of class 10 ” A ” KSU “school-gymnasium № 102”, Karaganda; good scientific style
8. Zhumabay Ardak Armanuly; 3rd year student of Karaganda higher College “Bolashaq”.; Best essay in the category
9. Nogerbekov Aldiyar Serikovich; secondary school № 63, student of 9 ” B ” class, Karaganda; family History
10. Bychek, Lyubov Dmitrievna; Academy “Bolashaq”, the student of 1 course; Sensitive heart
11. Sagindykova Albina Dauletovna; 1st year student of Karaganda higher College “Bolashaq”; Best essay in the category
12. Kurgan Polina Igorevna; KSU Secondary school No. 62, student of the 11th grade, Karaganda; Emotional sensitivity
13. Dastanova Madina Balakeevna; Karaganda higher college “Bolashaq”, 1st year student; Customized approach
14. Karina Perepechkina; Bolashaq Academy, 1st year student; Independence of judgment
15. Esenzholova Alina Berikovna; ENU named after L. N. Gumilyov, 1st year master’s student; Originality of thinking
16. bokhanova Asel Sapabekovna; “Temirtau higher Polytechnic College”, 2nd year student; Independence of judgment
17. Lobov Fedor Vadimovich; “Temirtau higher Polytechnic College”, 1st year student; Individual approach
18. Zhumabekova Dilyara Tungatovna; KSU school-gymnasium № 102, a student of the 9th grade, Karaganda; Erudition
19. Ilyasov Izzat Batyrovich; Tashkent pharmaceutical Institute, Tashkent, 2nd year student Republic of Uzbekistan; Independence of judgment
20. Boldysh Artur Timurovich; medical University of Karaganda, 2nd year student of the school of public health and pharmacy; Erudition
21. Ormanbet Yerasyl Yernarovich; L. N. Gumilyov Eurasian National University, 1st year master’s student; Individual approach