Starting from April 15, 2020 the reception of applications for UNT (June) will be started for school leavers of previous years and TPE graduates in the mode of “direct contact” (as they provide the whole list of documents according to the UNT instruction) through admission committees of higher education institutions. When submitting an application, the territorial affiliation (where the applicant lives, which school or college he or she has graduated from) is not taken into account, all applicants apply to the Admissions Office.
In the case of extension of the emergency regime after April 15, 2020 the work of the Admissions Committee for the admission of applications from graduates of schools of previous years and TIPO graduates will be carried out in the “remote on-line” mode as follows:
- the responsible secretaries of the Admissions Office will receive a login and password (function of the administrator for the university);
- the responsible secretary registers all technical secretaries (TC) with a password and a login to each TC;
- all contact phone numbers (Whats app) and e-mail addresses of the responsible secretary of the Admissions Office and technical secretaries are listed on the website;
- CU explains all the moments on submission of documents for UNT and receives by messenger “Whats app” photos or Pdf necessary documents (certificate or diploma, receipt of payment for UNT, etc.).
- further TC registers this applicant for the NCT portal;
- after successful registration, sends the applicant (messenger) a certificate and application for UNT;
- the entrant checks all his/her personal data and the language of passing UNT, and for college graduates it is important to check the specialty for which he/she is applying for a grant in a shortened form of education;
- if there are errors, the CU makes corrections and sends the applicant again;
- only after the approval of the applicant TC saves all the data of the applicant and informs that he will now need to get a pass to UNT, the terms of issuing passes will be announced additionally.
Aigul Kudaibergenovna Kaldybayeva, Executive Secretary of the Admissions Committee.
Tel: 8-700-305-02-09 (available Whats Arr);
E-mail address: email@example.com.