“Kazakhstan Institute of Public Development “Rukhani Zhangyru” developed guidelines for the implementation of the program “Looking into the future: modernization of public consciousness”.
In the structure of “Kazakhstan Institute of Public Development “Rukhani Zhangyru”:
- The “Rukhani Zhangyru” Center, the main goal of which is analytical and scientific-methodological support of effective implementation of the main priorities of the “Rukhani Zhangyru” program. The center includes project management of the program and management of analysis and methodological support.
- The Center for Sociological Research of Society Modernization organizes and conducts quantitative and qualitative sociological research on various topics related to the implementation of the “Rukhani Zhangyru” program.
- The Center for Family Studies carries out research, analysis and development of recommendations to address the problematic aspects of the family as a social institution; providing methodological basis and improving the level of competence of family policy in Kazakhstan.
- The Center for the Study of Social Processes is studying the main directions of state policy in the field of civil society development; provides assistance in the implementation of the state program “Rukhani Zhangyru”.
- LLP “Research Center “Youth” provides scientific support for the implementation of state youth policy.
It is possible to get acquainted with methodical recommendations: