The Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan (hereinafter – MES RK) announces a competition for grant funding of basic and applied research of young scientists – postdoctoral fellows under the project “Zhas Galym” in 2022-2024 years on the following priority areas of science:
- Rational use of natural resources, fauna and flora, ecology;
- Geology, extraction and processing of mineral and hydrocarbon raw materials, new materials, technologies, safe products and constructions;
- Power engineering and mechanical engineering;
- Research in natural sciences;
- Life and health sciences;
- Information, communication and space technologies;
- Sustainable development of agroindustrial complex and safety of agricultural products;
- Research in social sciences and humanities;
- Research in education and science;
- National security and defense and specialized scientific areas according to the Tender Documentation.
The tender documentation is posted on the website of the MES RK (https://www.gov.kz/memleket/entities/edu) and on the website of the Committee of Science (https://www.gov.kz/memleket/entities/sc). On questions of clarification of the Competitive Documentation and registration of application, please contact by the phone numbers 8 (7172) 74-24-85, 74-20-89; on financial issues 8 (7172) 74-16-53, on legal issues 8 (7172) 74-24-67. Call center – 1450. Working hours: Monday – Friday, 9:00 – 18:30, lunch 13:00 – 14:30.
Call Center for work with information system of JSC “NCSTE” (is.ncste.kz) to register applications and get IRN: 8-727-355-50-01 (ext. 210, 216, 217, 218, 219, 221, 224, 226, 227, 228, 229, 231, 232, 233, 234, 235, 236) Business hours: Monday – Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 6:30 p.m., lunch 1:00 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Competitive bids should be submitted to the Committee of Science of MES RK in electronic form, certified by electronic digital signature of postdoctoral candidate and applicant, through the information system of JSC “NCSTE” by the link: https://is.ncste.kz. The beginning of application submission – from December 10, 2021.
The deadline for submission of applications is January 11, 2022 (inclusive).