15.11.2021 within the walls of the Moscow pedagogical state university the All-Russian interdisciplinary scientific and practical conference “Problems of anti-corruption education of students”, organized by the Institute of Socio-humanitarian Education. The conference was opened by M. M. Musarskii, Director of the Institute of Socio-Humanitarian Education, S. A. Gorokhov, Deputy Director of the Institute of Socio-Humanitarian Education for Educational Work, and A. I. Glushkov, Head of the Law Department of the Institute of Socio-Humanitarian Education.
The conference was held in a remote format. Work of conference was conducted on six platforms:
- Section 1. Current state and prospects of development of anti-corruption legislation in the Russian Federation.
- Section 2. Public policy in the field of combating corruption.
- Section 3. Relevance of Fighting Corruption in Economics, Management and Entrepreneurship.
- Panel 4. Conflict and strategies of anti-corruption behavior.
- Round table. Preventing and strengthening the fight against corruption offenses.
- Round table. Anti-corruption education of students in the framework of mastering the school course of social studies.
The conference was attended by 223 participants, a total of 54 reports were presented.
One of the participants of the round table on the theme “Prevention and strengthening the fight against corruption offenses” was a student of the Department of Legal Disciplines, student group U-20-1c Daniyar Zhanabayev, supervisor was Kabzhanov Akylbek Taybulatovich. The theme of the report was “Prevention of anti-corruption education of students”. Moderators and participants of the round table highly appreciated the report of our student, a lot of questions and vigorous discussion of themes of the report were asked.
The Academy “Bolashaq” wishes Daniyar and his supervisor Akylbek Taybulatovich creative success and many scientific victories in the future.