The National Office of Erasmus+ program in Kazakhstan (Nur-Sultan) together with the University of International Business (Almaty) held a webinar “Scientific-oriented education in higher education” on 21.02.2020 from 11:00 to 12:30, which was attended by teachers from all universities of our country, including teachers of our Academy:
1. Ahmetova Botagoz Telmanovna;
2. Aupenova Aliya Ukuzhanovna;
3. Begakhmetova Balzhan Kairgeldievna;
4. Bekbergenov Alibek Nurlanovich;
5. Svetlana Kamashevna Boldysh;
6. Elena Vladimirovna Gruzina;
7. Ibrakhimova Kamila Talgatovna;
8. Mamerkhanova Zhanat Mukhametkanovna;
9. Murzaliyeva Gulnara Tleukhanovna;
10. Orazgalieva Gulfarida Shamsulovna;
11. Serimov Eleuzhan Elemesovich;
12. Olga Aleksandrovna Sivolobova;
13. Smolkina Tatiana Petrovna;
14. Shutenova Sabira Sartayevna.
Цель вебинара: дать преподавателям вуза практические рекомендации по организации в вузе научно-ориентированного обучения.
The purpose of the webinar: to give the teachers of the university practical recommendations on the organization of scientifically-oriented education in the university.
The program of the webinar:
1. Welcome speech. Presentation of the speakers and the purpose of the webinar – S.U. Tasbulatova. Director of the National Office of Erasmus+ program in Kazakhstan;
2. Research-Oriented Study (ROS): UIB experience – Serikbai D.K. Deputy Dean of the Faculty of Basic Higher Education;
3. Development of scientifically-oriented tasks within the framework of independent work of students – Өскенбаев E.S. – Associate Professor of the Department of Finance and Accounting;
4. Research-Oriented Study (ROS): experience of Al-Farabi Kazakh National University – M.E. Mansurova, Head of the Department of Artificial Intelligence and Big Data;
5. Criteria of evaluation within the framework of ROS strategy – K.S. Bizhigitova, I.A. Zaitseva Associate Professor of the Department of Social and Humanities;
6. Question-answers – Speaker listeners;
7. Conclusion. Summing up. – Tasbulatova S.U. Director of the national office of Erasmus+ program in Kazakhstan.
After the webinar, the listeners could ask the speakers questions and discuss the topics voiced.