On June 9, 2023, as part of the implementation of education in the group of specialties “Law”, Bolashaq Academy signed two memorandums of cooperation with the State Institution “Temirtau City Police Department of the Karaganda Region Police Department of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan” and the State Institution “Karaganda Region Police Department of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan”.
The purpose of this memorandum is the cooperation of the Parties in the field of training highly qualified personnel for the internal affairs bodies of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
The parties support the development of cooperation and intend to direct efforts to:
– improving the quality of legal personnel training;
– development of joint educational programs in the legal profession;
– employment of graduates, subject to competitive selection;
– conducting joint educational and scientific events;
– targeted training of students on the territory of the employer;
– implementation of professional career planning technologies;
– organization for students and undergraduates of industrial and pre-graduate practice.