Areas of work:
Research, innovation and international cooperation: informatization of the system of professional development; development of human resources; development of material and technical base.
Objective: To provide teachers with quality education in the framework of professional development at various levels (full-time, part-time, distance, online) in the framework of the strategy of sustainable development and implementation of the UNESCO programme “Education for All” and “Lifelong Learning”.
1. Creation of conditions for advanced training of teaching staff of “Bolashak” Academy, including online format: pedagogical and professionally specialized (in light of the preparation for the upcoming accreditation of the university).
2. organization and holding of professional development courses and seminars (and/or retraining) of various directions for teachers and practitioners of external organizations. Format – mainly remote and online with the possibility of obtaining a certificate / certificate on a paid basis and without the certificate free of charge.
Organization of the system of distance learning transition to the distributive format (eLM, textbooks, video lectures, training materials).
4. organizing and conducting language courses online/in-person, as well as the possibility of simultaneous additional education (e.g., translator).
5. Organization of online tutoring and language center.
1. 100% update of curricula.
2. study the issue of developing a project of applied research for the development of professional development system – 1.
3. study the issue of development and implementation of social and pedagogical projects – 1.
4. optimization of monitoring of pre-course and post-course training – 100% of all courses.
5. Computerization of the educational process – up to 70% (refresher courses on the specialty “Pharmacy” will be both full-time and full-time remote).
6. PCPS – 100% at the university level.
7. Increasing the volume of additional funding.
Annex. Issues under consideration Download
Director of “Bolashak Academy” A. Kalizhanova
Vice Rector for Research and International Communciation T. Smolkina