On February, 25th, 2022 within the limits of annual Republican scientifically-practical conference (with the international participation) “Youth and global problems of modernity” passed section 7 meeting “Actual problems of social and humanitarian sciences” in an online format.
Total for the section “Actual problems of social sciences and humanities” received 12 papers, 6 of which were presented in the Kazakh language, 5 papers in Russian and 1 paper in English. 1 paper was submitted from N.F. Katanov Khakass State University, Abakan, Russia. The rest of the papers were from Kazakhstan, including 7 papers from Bolashaq Academy.
Chairperson of the Section: Candidate of Technical Sciences, Professor Maira Balievna Shashchanova Secretary: responsible for R&D, senior lecturer Kosmanova Asel Beisengazievna
Program of the section:
D.T. Abikenova, 19 school lyceum KMM, Satbaev, Kazakhstan Republic
Tests: Associate professor Sattarova G.G.
MATERIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF THE REPUBLIC OF KAZAKHSTAN
- Akhmetova A.S. Academy “Bolashaq” Karaganda, Republic of Kazakhstan
Supervisor: senior teacher, Ph.D. Asakaeva D.S.
THE APPLICATION OF PISA INTERNATIONAL PROGRAM AS ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT CONDITIONS FOR EVALUATING THE QUALITY OF EDUCATION IN THE COUNTRY
A.N. Beisembayeva “Bolashaq academyasy”, Karagandy, Kazakhstan
Associate professor Sattarova F.F.
THE PROBLEM OF INTELLECTUAL RESOURCES OF THE REPUBLIC OF KAZAKHSTAN – THE PROBLEM OF THE INTELLECTUAL RESOURCES OF THE REPUBLIC OF KAZAKHSTAN
- Bektemissov A.B. Student, South Kazakhstan University after M. Auezov city Shymkent, The Republic of Kazakhstan.
Scientific adviser senior lecturer, master: Egemberdy A.A.
Some Actual problems of teaching social and humanitarian disciplines of technical education
- A. Z. Ibrayeva Karaganda University named after Academician E. A. Buketov, Karaganda, the Republic of Kazakhstan
Supervisor – Doctor of Pedagogical Sciences, Professor Mukhtarova Sh.M.
FORMATION OF PROJECT COMPETENCE OF SCHOOLCHILDREN AT SELF-KNOWLEDGE LESSONS
- Iskakova K.S. Students Palace КМК Qaragandy, Kazakhstan Republic
WHAT CAN YOU SEE IN THIS MANUAL?
- S.R. Kabysheva Academy “Bolashaq”, Karaganda, Republic of Kazakhstan
Supervisor: Candidate of Physical Sciences, Professor Dikanbaeva S.A.
Camp lingo as a reflection of the realities of the Gulag
- Kanatova J.S., Uralbaeva J.K., Kurban Ali N.M. “Bolashaq” academy, Karagandy, Kazakhstan Republic
Sense: associate professor Kasenov E.B.
Dinmukhamed Akhmetuly Konaev – honorary worker
- A.B. Makimova, D.N. Syzdyk, N.E. Baltabaeva “Bolashaq” academy”, Karagandy, Kazakhstan Republic
G.K.M., A.B. Kosmanova.
30 days in the Republic of Kazakhstan Tauelsizdine
- Mamysheva N.G. Khakass State University named after N.F. Katanov – 30 years Katanov State University, Abakan, Russia
Supervisor of studies: senior lecturer Shvedchikova E.V.
PROBLEMS OF POWER DIVISION PRINCIPLE REALIZATION IN THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION
- E. E. Romanova Academy “Bolashaq”, Karaganda, Republic of Kazakhstan
Supervisor: senior teacher Grigorchuk I.Y.
Educational and upbringing significance of ancient languages
- Shari K.J., Korpebaeva A.B., Bisheva A.S. “Bolashaq” academy, Karagandy, Kazakhstan Republic
Tests: senior lecturer A.B. Kosmanova.
State Committee on Environmental Protection
Section meeting was conducted in an online mode, as well as the entire conference as a whole. All of the participants of the section joined the group in ZOOM mode. The work of the section was recorded.
With introductory remarks made by the Chairman of the section Professor M.B. Shashchanova, Ph.
At the session of section ¹7 the reports were made by:
- Beisembayeva A.N., student of group IN-18-2
2.Kanatova J.S., Uralbaeva J.K., Kurban N.M. students of gr. IN-21-2
Dinmuhamed Konaev – honorary worker
- Makimova A.B., Syzdyk D.N., Baltabaeva N.E. students of gr.K, KR-21-1
30 years of Kazakhstan’s independence
- Romanova E. student of group Fm-21-1 Educational and upbringing value of ancient languages
- Shari K.J., Korpebaeva A.B., Bisheva A.S. students of group K-21-1
Your legacy will last forever.
Questions were asked and there was a discussion of each report.
During the discussion of the reports were awarded:
1 place: Beisembaeva A.N. student of group IN-18-2 (supervisor Sattarova F.F.)
2nd place: Shari K.J., Kөrpebaeva A.B., Bisheva A.S. students of group K-21-1 (supervisor – Kosmanova A.B.)
2nd place: Romanova E.E. student of group FM-21-1 (supervisor Grigorchuk I.Yu.)
3rd place: Makimova A.B., Syzdyk D.N., Baltabaeva N.E. students of group К,КР-21-1 (supervisor Kasenov E.B.)
3 place: Kanatova J.S., Uralbaeva J.K., Kurbanzal N.M. students of gr.IN-21-2 (director – Kosmanova A.B.)
It was noted that all scientific works have research element, the results of reports are actual, have serious applied value. It is necessary to note high enough level of quality of the presented reports, variety of themes of scientific researches.