Under the Year of Youth, the Department of Youth Policy of Karaganda region, in order to improve the effectiveness of youth science and create conditions for mutually beneficial cooperation on November 22, 2019 on the basis of Karaganda Economic University of Kazpotrebsoyuz conducts the Youth Regional Scientific Forum “Relevant issues of modern science: view of young scientists”, as part of the Year of Youth in Kazakhstan.
They are invited to participate in the Forum:
– young scientists (PhDs; Doctors of PhD);
– PhD candidates;
– graduate students;
– students (PhD);
– representatives of business and government authorities.
The Forum programme:
– solemn opening;
– round table to sign the Memorandum.
The purpose of the Forum: stimulation of youth innovation activity, development of cooperation between scientific community and business; development of youth achievements in the field of scientific thought, dissemination of advanced experience and demonstration of completed scientific and technical developments, scientific research and innovation projects.
Objectives of the Forum:
– Expansion of interaction between young scientists and specialists in order to share new knowledge, develop and realize creative potential in scientific and technical, educational and public spheres;
– acquaintance with examples of the most successful practices in the development of science and education, exchange of experience in solving existing problems.
– Assistance in solving scientific and practical problems within the scientific orientation of the Forum;
– expansion and deepening of ties between research activities, business and state structures;
– involving young people in scientific activities.
1. Young people in science and education: status and challenges
2. Increasing the motivation for scientific research in the younger generation
3. Science and innovation of young people: strategy for choice and renewal.
4. Foreign experience and prospects of science development in the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Forum working languages: Kazakh, Russian and English.
The information letter is attached: