The Department of Pedagogy and Psychology was founded on September 1, 2009 on the basis of the Department of Political Science and Social-Humanitarian Disciplines.
Under realization of the Mission of the Academy “Bolashaq” the Mission of the Department is designated – provision of qualitative, accessible, modern education giving the graduates competitiveness and mobility, increase of intellectual and spiritual potential of the nation as a resource and guarantor of sustainable development of the society.
The department is graduating and conducts preparation of bachelors on academic program 6В01101 “Pedagogy and psychology” in Kazakh and Russian languages on daily and distance, full and reduced forms of training since 2006. In 2016 training in academic program 7M01101 – “Pedagogy and psychology” was launched.
Training in these majors is carried out on the basis of licenses for the right to conduct educational activities in the field of higher professional education No. KZ20LAA00005467 of 04.08.2015. Professional academic programs are implemented in full-time (4 years) and part-time (3 years, 2 years) forms of education in two languages – the state and Russian.
Graduates of the department can work in various types and types of preschool organizations, mini-centers, secondary schools, teacher training colleges, education departments, institutes of professional development and retraining of personnel of the education system, in organizations of primary and secondary vocational education, to carry out organizational and technological, production and management, project and research activities.
For 9 years of its existence, the department has produced about 2000 specialists who work successfully:
Ø In Karaganda State Technical University;
Ø In Karaganda Bolashaq college of actual education;
Ø In Karaganda banking college;
Ø In Karaganda State Technical University;
Ø In Karaganda college of actual education “Bolashak”;
Ø In Karaganda banking college.
Ø In Bukenov Karaganda Banking College;
Ø In Shakhtinsk technological college (town of Shakhtinsk, Karaganda region);
Ø In education department of Karaganda region;
Ø In the Department of Education of Shakhtinsk city, Karaganda region;
Ø In preschool organizations as heads, methodologists, educators, psychologists;
Ø At school-lyceum No. 7 named after K.I. Satpaev, in Satpaev town of Karaganda region;
Ø In gymnasium No. 45 of Karaganda city and others.
The training process is carried out by 11 regular teachers, among them: 4 candidates of science, 7 masters. The security of teachers with academic degrees and titles is 40%, academician of the Academy of Pedagogical Sciences of the Republic of Kazakhstan Candidate of Pedagogical Sciences is among the teaching staff of the chair.
Professor, holder of the badge “Honorary Education Worker of the Republic of Kazakhstan”. T.P. Smolkina, holder of the breastplate “Ybyrai Altynsarin”.
The priority directions of the department in improving the organization of the educational process are: the development of information educational environment, the introduction of modern educational technologies in the educational process, the use of advanced teaching experience, work to preserve the contingent.
The department infrastructure includes 2 specialized classrooms (laboratories) equipped with computers, printers, interactive whiteboards, teaching aids, upholstered and office furniture, stands.
Great importance is attached to the introduction of new forms and methods of education, as well as means of activating cognitive activity of students (business game, round table, training, project forms of education, etc.).
In March 2017, the Department of Pedagogy and Psychology in cooperation with the Department of Education of the Karaganda Region and Orleu Research center – Institute for Advanced Training of Pedagogical Workers in the Karaganda Region for the teaching community and parents was organized a series of seminars by a well-known teacher, psychologist, doctor of psychological sciences, academician of the Russian Academy of Education, Honored Professor of the Moscow State Pedagogical University, twice laureate of the Russian Government, Honorary President of the International Center for Humane Pedagogy.
In October 2017, the Center for Humane Pedagogy was opened – an association of humane teachers of the city and region, who are concerned about the fate of the young generation, spiritual and moral development of citizens.
In the Center of Humane Pedagogy students and masters study the basics of humane pedagogy, world and national heritage of pedagogues-educators of Kazakhstan within the framework of the program “Ruhani Zhangyru”, conduct scientific research, work with schools, universities, learn to teach students in a new way.
According to the rating of educational programs of the Independent Agency for Quality Assurance of Education, academic program 6В01101- “Pedagogy and Psychology” takes the 8th place among the higher educational institutions of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Graduate Qualification Characteristics
7M01101-“Pedagogy and Psychology” (Master):
Master’s degree program 7M01101 – “Pedagogy and Psychology” implements educational programs of postgraduate education to train scientific and pedagogical staff for the system of higher, postgraduate education and scientific sphere with in-depth scientific and pedagogical training.
In the magistracy, training under the educational program 7M01101 – “Pedagogy and psychology” is carried out in scientific and pedagogical, as well as specialized areas.
Normative duration of master’s degree program in scientific and pedagogical training is 2 years; in profile training – 1 year.
Persons who have mastered the educational programs of master’s degree and defended a master’s thesis in scientific and pedagogical direction, are awarded the degree of master of pedagogical sciences in the specialty 7M01101 – “Pedagogy and psychology”.
Persons who have mastered the educational programs of the master’s degree and defended a master’s thesis in the field of education, shall be awarded a master’s degree in the specialty 7M01101 – “Pedagogy and psychology”.
The master, who has completed the master’s degree, shall be admitted to the pedagogical activity after additional mastering of the educational programs of the pedagogical profile, upon completion of which he shall be awarded the appropriate certificate for the main diploma.
The objects of professional activity of master’s graduates shall be:
– In scientific and pedagogical training: higher education institutions, educational organizations, organizations of state and non-state profile, educational authorities;
– In specialized training: research organizations, educational management bodies.
At the present time there are 11 full-time teachers working in the department.
KORZHUMBAYEVA MARAL BEREKELOVNA
Head of the Department of Pedagogy and Psychology.
Address: 226, Erubaev St. 16, Karaganda, 100012 Kazakhstan.
Phone: 42-04-25 (ext.311); E-mail: email@example.com;
Work schedule: Monday to Friday 08:30-17:30, lunch 13.00-14:00.
1. full-time higher education (1996-2000), E.A. Buketov Karaganda State University, major – “Document Science”; Qualification – Documentation Manager;
2. Scientific degree – Candidate of Pedagogical Sciences. Theme of dissertation “Bolashak zangerlerdin akparattyk-technologylyk dairlyktaryn zhetyldiru”;
4. Academic title – Associate Professor of the Department of Pedagogy and Psychology;
The general experience of research and pedagogical work is 19 years, more than 1 year – at Bolashaq Academy.
In 2000, she graduated from Buketov Karaganda State University, major – “Document Science”; Qualification – Manager of Documentation;
Scientific interests – psychological aid (the field of practical application of psychology, oriented to increase of social and psychological competence of people and rendering psychological aid to an individual, group or organization), creative abilities of an individual, characterized by readiness to accept and create principally new ideas, deviating from traditional or accepted patterns of thinking.
List of the Department Faculty of Pedagogy and Psychology:
Tatiana Petrovna Smolkina
Candidate of Pedagogical Sciences, Professor
Vice-Rector for Research and International Cooperation.
Address: 226, Erubaev St. 16, Karaganda, 100012 Kazakhstan. Phone: 42-04-25 (inside.085); E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org;
Work schedule: Monday to Friday 08:30-17:30, lunch 13.00-14:00.
The academician of the Academy of Pedagogical Sciences of Kazakhstan, corresponding member of the International Slavic Academy of Education named after Y.A. Comenius, the owner of the State grant of the MES RK “Best teacher of the university – 2007”.
1. full-time higher education (1983-1988), USSR, Kazakh SSR, Karaganda Red Banner of Labor Polytechnic Institute, specialty 0577 – “Mechanical Engineering”; Qualification – Engineer-teacher of engineering disciplines (diploma НВ No. 079738 from 14.06.1988);
2. Correspondence postgraduate course (1996-1999), Republic of Kazakhstan, Karaganda Pedagogical Institute, major 13.00.01 – “General pedagogy, theory and history of pedagogy”;
3. 3. Candidate of Pedagogical Sciences. The theme of the dissertation “Preparation of pedagogical engineers for creative professional activity up to the level of invention” (diploma No. 0006930, from 26.11.1999);
4. Academic title – Associate Professor in major 13.00.00 – “Pedagogy” (certificate of DC no. 0004609, 25.01.2002);
5. Academic titles:
Academician of the Academy of Pedagogical Sciences of Kazakhstan (17.04.2009);
Corresponding Member of Y.A. Comenius International Slavic Academy of Education (30.06.2005);
Professor, Karaganda “Bolashak” University (10.01.2007);
Professor of Karaganda State Technical University (09.09.2009).
Professional activity in “Bolashaq” Academy:
Since 2000 – Associate Professor, Karaganda Institute of Actual Education “Bolashaq”.
Since 2005 – Dean of the Humanitarian and Pedagogical Faculty.
Since 2008: Vice Rector for Academic Work at Bolashak Karaganda University.
Since December 2009, she has been a professor at the Department of Pedagogy and Psychology at Bolashak Karaganda University.
Since September 2016, she has been Vice Rector for research and international cooperation at Bolashaq Academy.
Incentives and gratitude:
For active work in public life of the city and region has repeatedly been awarded with certificates and letters of appreciation from the leadership of the city and region.
2016 – Honorary Worker of Education of the Republic of Kazakhstan (badge MES RK);
2015 – Honorary Diploma of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Chairman of the Assembly of People of Kazakhstan for a worthy contribution to strengthening the unity of the people of Kazakhstan, social harmony and Kazakhstani patriotism;
2014 – Letter of Gratitude from the mayor of Karaganda region for active participation in the social and political life of the region and personal labor contribution to the construction of a new Kazakh society;
2011 – Diploma of finalist of the Republican contest “Daryndy ustaz” (Talented teacher), Astana, Kazakhstan;
2010 – Diploma of the Fund of the First President of Kazakhstan to the winner of the Republican Fair of Social Ideas and Projects in the nomination “Education and Society” for high public importance and relevance of the project “Pedagogical Salon”, for the innovative approach to solving the problems of dissemination of new knowledge, technologies and innovations.
2009 – Letter of Gratitude from the mayor of Karaganda city for active participation in the life of the city and contribution to the development of education;
2008 – Certificate of the winner of the competition of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan for the state grant “Best teacher of higher education institution of the Republic of Kazakhstan – 2007”;
2003 – Thanks to the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan for the contribution to the development of education system.
Olga Vladimirovna Nikiforova
PhD in Psychology, Associate Professor
1. full-time higher education (1972-1977), USSR, Kazakh SSR, Karaganda State University, major “Russian language and literature”. Qualification – Philologist, lecturer. (Diploma A-1 No. 157874 of 30 June 1977).
2. Distance education (1991-1993), Karaganda State University, major “Practical Psychology”. Qualification “Practical psychologist, social teacher”. (No. 70074 of June 19, 1993).
3. Scientific internship on preparation of dissertation work in the Lomonosov Moscow State University (Psychology Department, Department of Psychology of Personality, scientific supervisor, Ph.D., Professor O.K. Tikhomirov, 1994).
4. Academic degree – candidate of psychological sciences. Defended the dissertation “Value determinacy of creative pedagogical work in the transition to the new educational paradigm” (19.00.07 – Pedagogical psychology) at the Institute of Education of Siberia, Far East and North RAO (Russia, Tomsk). Diploma of KT No. 043283, March 20, 1998, Moscow.
General experience of scientific and pedagogical work is about 30 years, 15 years of which at Academy “Bolashaq”.
In 1977, she graduated from Karaganda State University with the qualification “Philologist – Teacher” and was sent to Nikolsky, Dzhezkazgan region in the school No. 19, since 1984-1991 she worked in Karaganda in the school No. 19 as Deputy Director for Educational Work. Since 1991, the professional activity of a teacher in Karaganda Institute of Advanced Training of Education at the Department of Psychology. After a scientific internship at Lomonosov Moscow State University (Moscow, 1994), defending her dissertation (Russia, Tomsk, 12.1997), obtaining the degree of Candidate of Psychological Sciences (Moscow, 03.1998). Head of the Psychology Department of the Philosophy and Psychology Faculty of Buketov Karaganda State University from 2001 to the present time – Associate Professor of the Department of “Pedagogy and Psychology” of the Academy “Bolashaq”.
Scientific interests are connected with psychological problems of formation of a professional image of the world of the modern teacher, self-projection of the personality in a context of value and gender identity, pedagogical creativity as the person – a forming kind.
Mamerkhanova Zhanat Mukhamedkhanovna
Candidate of Pedagogical Sciences, Associate Professor
Address: 311, Lenin St., 15, Karaganda, 100012 Kazakhstan.
Phone: 42-04-25 (ext. 311);
Full-time higher education (1976-1982), USSR, Kazakh SSR, Karaganda State University, specialty “Chemistry”; qualification – “Chemistry. Teacher” (diploma of ZhV No. 207633 of 16.06.1982).
2. Postgraduate extramural studies (2006-2010), Republic of Kazakhstan, Astana, Eurasian Humanitarian Institute, major 13.00.08 – “Theory and Methodology of Vocational Education”.
3. Academic degree – candidate of pedagogical sciences. Theme of dissertation “Formation of teacher’s readiness for the implementation of specialized training in the conditions of 12-year general secondary education” (diploma GK no. 0007164, 14.06.2011);
Since September 2019 – Associate Professor of the Department of Pedagogy and Psychology “Bolashaq”.
Scientific interests are in the field of general secondary and vocational education pedagogy: specialized education, inclusive education, secondary school didactics, pedagogical management, teaching and learning methods.
Tursynova Zhanagul Zharekovna
Associate Professor of the Department of Pedagogy and Psychology, Candidate of Pedagogical Sciences. Head of KSU “State Archives of Karaganda region” of the Department of Culture, Archives and Documentation of Karaganda region.
Education: higher education.
1.KazSU, major “Jurisprudence” (1983-1989),
2. Kazakh-Russian University, major “Teacher of Kazakh language and literature”. (2000-2002);
3. Kazakhstan-Russian University, specialty “Pedagogy and Psychology” (2002-2004).
Academic degree, academic title: Candidate of Pedagogical Sciences.
The theme of the dissertation is “Formation of professional competence of students in conditions of industrial practice of students on the basis of information technologies”. (2008)
Total work experience: 38 years.
Public life – a member of the political bureau of the party “Nur-Otan” of Kazybek bi district of Karaganda, a member of the Association of Business Women of Karaganda region, a member of the International Academy of Informatization, Professor of the Russian Academy of Natural Sciences (2013).
Scientific and scientific and methodical works.
More than 100 scientific and scientific-methodological works, including monographs, electronic textbooks, teaching aids, methodological recommendations, collections of archival documents, articles have been published.
Patents and inventions: 6 Electronic textbooks (there are Certificates of state registration of rights on the object of copyright.
Incentives and gratitude.
For active work in public life of the city and region has repeatedly been awarded with certificates and letters of gratitude:
– 2016 – Honorary Education Worker of the Republic of Kazakhstan (badge of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan).
– Letter of thanks from the Ministry of Culture and Sports of the RK (2018),
– Honorary Diploma of the mayor of Karaganda city (2018),
– Letter of Gratitude from the Karaganda City Maslikhat (2018), Honorary Diploma of the Mayor of Karaganda (2018),
– Lomonosov Medal of the Russian Academy of Natural Sciences (2018),
– Letters of thanks from the party “Nur Otan” (2017, 2016, 2015,2014),
– Diploma of the winner of the city contest “Zamandas-2016”,
– Order of Labor and Knowledge (2015);
– Gold Medal “European Quality” of the European Scientific and Industrial Consortium (2013);
– Certificate of Honor of Karaganda Regional Mayor (2007, 2015);
– “Nobel” Medal and Honorary title “Honored Worker of Science and Education” of RAE (2013);
– Certificate of Honour of the Committee of Information and Archives of the Ministry of Communications and Information of the Republic of Kazakhstan (2011),
– Laureate Diploma of the city contest “Zamandas-2011”. (201),
– The letter of thanks from educational and information center “BIZ” Moscow (2012);
– Diploma, Karaganda region (2010);
– Diploma of the Republican Institute of Industrial and Technological Development (2010),
– Department of Education of Karaganda Region (2007); Trade Union Committee of Education and Science Workers of Karaganda Region (2006, 2007).
– From 2010-2019 worked as the Chairman of SEC of Pedagogical Faculty of Buketov Karaganda State University and colleges of the city.
– 2nd place “Historical Sciences and Archaeology” in the International Professional Contest of Higher Education Teachers, Russia, Moscow, 2016. “Pedagogical Discovery: University-2016”.
Diyanova Rakhat Telubaevna
Senior lecturer in the Department of Pedagogy and Psychology.
Address: 16 Erubayev St., Karaganda, 100012 Kazakhstan.
Phone: 42-04-25; E-mail: email@example.com;
Education: Higher education: E.A. Buketov Karaganda State University. Major: Pedagogy and Psychology;
Higher education: Almaty Academy of Economics and Statistics. Major: Management.
Master’s degree: E.A. Buketov Karaganda State University. Major: Master of Pedagogy and Psychology.
Postgraduate course: Altai State Pedagogical University, Barnaul, Russia.
Achievements: “Best teacher of the University-2017” of the Academy “Bolashaq”.
Professional activity: total experience of scientific and pedagogical work is 18 years, including 10 years at Bolashaq Academy
Research interests include psychology, practical psychology, psychological counseling, training and seminars.
1. Training in the educational certification program of specialization of the Moscow Institute of Gestalt and Psychodrama (MIGIP). Completion of stage 1: “Introduction to Gestalt therapy\Gestalt counseling” 100 hours
2. Webinar of the Karaganda Gogol regional library and Americanenlishwebinars.com “American English live: Teacher development series 4” (01.02.19-30.04.19).
3. Training at St. Petersburg State University in the following programs: “Psychodrama. Work with dreams “36h.,” Family psychotherapy ” 72 hours;
4. Course “Ericksonian hypnosis”. Association of psychologists of the Republic of Kazakhstan, in the amount of 240 hours.;
5.Theoretical and practical training course on the program “the Use of psychodrama and role-playing games in psychological correctional-developmental and psychotherapeutic work with children” in the amount of 230 hours. Institute of psychodrama, coaching and role training Institute of psychodrama and psychological counseling, etc;
Encouragement and appreciation:
1. 2013 – Diploma of the Department of education in honor of the independence Day of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2. 2015-2016 – Letter of Thanks from the National testing center of the Ministry of education and science of Kazakhstan.
Yesmagulova Asemgul Aibolatovna
senior lecturer, master of pedagogy and psychology
1. 2003-2007, Ualikhanov Kokshetau State University. Pedagogical faculty, full-time education. Specialty “Social pedagogy” Qualification: Social teacher.
2. 2007-2009, Ualikhanov Kokshetau State University, full-time education (master’s degree). Major “Pedagogy and psychology” Qualification: Master of pedagogy and psychology. The theme of the master’s thesis “Pedagogical ideas in the works of Malik Gabdullin”.
Academic degree: Master of pedagogy and psychology
Subjects taught: Practical psychology, practical psychology, Experimental psychology, methods of teaching psychology, Pedagogy, Social pedagogy.
1. 2007-2009, Ualikhanov Kokshetau State University, teacher.
3. Academy “Bolashaq”: since 2011 as a senior teacher.
Most significant publications:
1. Materials of the XIII international scientific and practical conference. The importance of environmental education of preschool children. Sofia, December 15-22, 2017, 96, p. 17-20
2. Influence of parents’ attitude to educational motivation of teenagers. Republic of Bashkortostan, Sterlitamak, 2017. article 391, p. 95-98
3. The importance of learning with the help of new labor technology International scientific and practical conference “Modern education: methodology, theory, practice”, October 26-27, 2018, Taraz
4. Materials of international scientific-practical conference “Science and modern society, new interest, the motion vectors, the priorities of development” on the basis of Karaganda economic University of Kazpotrebsoyuz with the assistance of the chamber of entrepreneurs of Karaganda region. – Karaganda, October 18-19, 2018, Vol. 1-384 p.
5. CLIL-as a teaching method that pursues two goals / / Materials of the Republican scientific and practical conference “Preserving the past, Creating the future”. Karaganda: KSU publishing house, 2019. – 228 p 77-79
Advanced training and internships:
1. Digital technologies of student-centered education at University. Kazakhstan, Academy “Bolashak” Terms of passage: 22.01.19-25.01.19, (72 hours) Certificate no. 00070
2. Psychological workshops: Applied psychology in health care, education, production. Kazakhstan, Almaty. Al-farabi Kazakh national University, Terms of passing: 07.01.19-10.01.19 (72 hours) Certificate no. 000014
3. Innovative methods and technologies in the methodology of teaching psychological and pedagogical disciplines. International Academy of the Commonwealth of teachers and psychologists of early development of Moscow. Terms of passage: 04.02.19-15.02.19, (72 hours). Certificate no. 372
Yevgeny Makhmutova Sagynbayeva
Senior lecturer, master of pedagogy and psychology
1. Buketov Karaganda State University, Pedagogical faculty, full-time education. Specialty “Pedagogy and psychology” Qualification: Teacher-psychologist (diploma MB number 0080435 from 21.06.2005).
2. Buketov Karaganda State University. Pedagogical faculty, full-time education (master’s degree). Specialist-guest “Pedagogy and psychology” Qualification: Master of pedagogy and psychology. The theme of the master’s thesis “psychological and pedagogical foundations of management of secondary schools” (diploma no. 0000064 from 30.06.2007).
3. Karaganda University “Bolashak” faculty of Law (second higher). Specialty “Law”; Qualification-bachelor of law (diploma MB-B no. 0281664 from 18.06.2011).
Academic degree: master of pedagogy and psychology
Subjects taught: Psychology and human development, Special psychology, psychological management, juvenile psychology, age psychology, theory and methods of educational work.
Time and period of work in this organization: 14 years.
The most significant publications:
1 Problems of education of ecological culture in younger schoolchildren Article. International scientific-practical conference “Experience and problems of organizing social and life practice of pupils and students on the basis of competence approach to education” – October 12-13. Zaporizhia, Ukraine
2 Technology of research activities in kindergarten Article. International scientific and practical conference “Experience and problems of organizing social and life practice of pupils and students on the basis of competence approach to education” – October 12-13, Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
3 Pedagogical innovation neghizinde мұғалімдердің kasibi biliktiligin arttyru. Materials of the round table on discussion of the draft law of the Republic of Kazakhstan “On the status of a teacher”. Karaganda: RIO: “Bolashak-Baspa”, 2019.
4 Busy Aleumettik Institute, Madeni-Rukhani Kundylyk. Materials from the XV international scientific and practical conference. May 30 – June 7, Sheffield, England, 2019.
5 Ultaralyk katynastar мadenietinin negizi-patriottyk tarbiye. Materialły XV Międzynarodowej naukowi-praktycznej konferencji, “Aktualne problemy nowoczesnych nauk – 2019”. 07 -15 czerwca, Przemysl, Poland, 2019.
Professional development and internships:
1. Webinar of Karaganda Gogol Regional Library and
Americanenlishwebinars.com “American English live: Teacher development series 4” (01.02.19-30.04.19, 72 hours).
2. Seminar “Actual problems of age and juvenile psychology in the educational process”, certificate No. 603 (12-20 October 2019, Nur-Sultan);
3. Seminar “Modernization of the educational process through the use of modern information and telecommunication technologies for education”, certificate number 108 (20-24 January 2014, Karaganda)
Awards and prizes.
There are acknowledgements and records of awards in honour of significant dates and events, among others:
– 2012 – Letter of Acknowledgement from INEC National Centre for Testing for the Contribution to the Development of External Evaluation of Education;
– 2011 – Letter of Gratitude from the Foundation of the First President of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the Pedagogical Salon of “Bolashak”.
– 2011 – Certificate of Honor of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan National Centre for Testing and Testing of Education System;
– 2010 – Letter of Appreciation from the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan to the National Centre for Testing for the contribution to the development of external evaluation of education.
Elrich Irina Vladimirovna
Senior lecturer in the Department of Pedagogy and Psychology.
1. Full-time higher education (2000-2004), Karaganda State University, E.A. Buketov Karaganda State University, Faculty of Pedagogy, major 0314 – “Pedagogy and psychology”; Qualification – teacher of pedagogy and psychology;
2. Master’s degree (2004-2006), Karaganda State University named after E.A. Buketov, major 0314 – “Pedagogy and psychology”; Qualification – teacher of pedagogy and psychology; 2. E.A. Buketov Karaganda State University, Master’s degree, scientific and pedagogical direction, Specialty 6A0103 – “Pedagogy and Psychology” Qualification – Master of Pedagogy and Psychology (MTB diploma No. 0012308 from 07.07.2006). The theme of the master’s thesis “Development of creative abilities of students in the study of pedagogical disciplines”.
The general experience of scientific and pedagogical work is 12 years, 11 years of them in the Academy “Bolashaq”.
In 2006 she graduated from the Karaganda State University. In 2006 she graduated from the E.A. Buketov Karaganda State University with an academic degree – Master of Pedagogy and Psychology. After graduation, she worked for one year as a lecturer at the Department of Theory and Methodology of Preschool Psychological and Pedagogical Preparation at E.A. Buketov Karaganda State University.
From September 2008 to the present time she has been working as a senior lecturer at the Department of Pedagogy and Psychology of “Bolashaq” Academy.
His scientific interests are in the field of social psychology, conflictology, psychological service in the educational system.
Scientific and scientific and methodological works.
About 70 scientific and methodological works have been published in international and national publications and collections of scientific works, including a collective monograph, a textbook and methodological recommendations for pedagogical practice.
The most significant publications:
Actual psychological problems of childhood. – Textbook ISBN 978-601-273-343-3 Karaganda, Bolashak-Baspa RIO, 2017. – – 128 p. (In co-authorship)
2. Conflict as a destructive element of dialogue of subjects of educational process // Actual problems of modernity: International scientific journal. № 2 (20) – 2018. – Karaganda: RIO “Bolashak-Baspa, 2018 – p. 87-90 ISBN 2312-4784.
3 Theoretical aspects of the study of professional burnout process of teachers of secondary schools Physical culture: sports, health, education: materials of the International scientific and methodical conference Irkutsk June 22, 2018. /Irkutsk: IGU Publishing House, 2018. – – p. 119-125. ISBN 978-5-9624-1582-6
4. Peculiarities of relations between teenagers and parents // Quarterly scientific-theoretical and practical journal “Professional Education and Society”. – – 2018 – № 3 (27). – Moscow: College of Modern Technologies. – – 2018. – p. 151-156 ISSN 2227-9652
5. Psychologization of the modern educational process in the “subject-subject” paradigm // Actual problems of modernity: International Scientific Journal. № 2 (20) – 2018. – Karaganda: RIO “Bolashak-Baspa, 2018 – p. 84-87 ISBN 2312-4784.
Professional development and internships:
1. National readings on humane pedagogy “Family Source of Human Culture” Certificate No. 022 (March 16, 2018).
2. Training under the program: “Psychological-pedagogical and educational-methodical bases of activity of the teacher-psychologist” Certificate No. 400 Russia, Moscow, “Commonwealth of Educators and Psychologists of Early Development” Ltd. (25.01.2019 – 7.04.2019 72 hours).
3. Webinar of the Karaganda Regional Library, Gogol Karaganda Regional Library and Americanenlishwebinars.com “American English live: Teacher development series 4” (01.02.19 – 30.04.19, 72 hours).
4. Pedagogical Medianar on the theme “Empathy as a professionally significant significant quality of a modern teacher” Certificate МН-10112027/157. Russia, Educational Forum “Znanio” State Registration Certificate No. 017705391 (03.03.2019).
Shutenova Sabira Sartayevna
Senior lecturer, Department of Pedagogy and Psychology, Master of Legal Sciences
Education: Higher education: The pedagogical faculty of the E.A. Buketov Karaganda State University in the specialty “Pedagogy and psychology”, by the decision of the State Attestation Commission was awarded the qualification Pedagogical Psychologist. In this university she defended her diploma thesis on “Introduction of modern pedagogical technologies in the pedagogical process”, with excellent marks;
In 2012, she graduated from the Master’s degree in “Jurisprudence”, received a diploma of academic degree of Master of Legal Sciences, pedagogical experience of 17 years.
Achievements: Preparation of the team “Kyran” that from 5 students took 1st place in the I Republican Pedagogical Olympiad “Creative Teacher of XXI century”, Taraz, 25-26 April 2017.
Publication of the collective monograph “Enhancing Personal Potential: History, Problems, Innovations, Experience”: monograph. – Karaganda, RIO “Bolashak-Baspa”, 2016. – – 197
Co-organizer of the International Scientific and Practical Conference with the participation of O.O. Suleimenov “Spirituality and Morality as the Basis for Prominence and Culture”: monograph.
Professional activity in the academy:
Since 2009 – Senior lecturer at the Department of Pedagogy and Psychology.
From 2017, she worked as the Coordinator for Social and Educational Work.
Since 2018, she has been Director of the Centre for Humanist Pedagogy.
Contacts: 8-7212-42-04-25 (ext. 016), e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, FaceBook: Sabira Shutenova.
Venera Aimkulovna Baibekova
Master, senior lecturer at the Department of Pedagogy and Psychology
Education: Higher education: State University, Bachelor of Psychology;
Higher education: “Bolashak” University, major “Economics”, Bachelor of Economics;
Master’s degree: Bolashak Academy, major: Pedagogy and psychology. Master of Pedagogical Sciences;
Professional activity in the academy:
Since 2007 has been working as a laboratory assistant at the department of “Pedagogy and Psychology”.
Since September 01, 2019 – Master, Senior Lecturer, Department of Pedagogy and Psychology Contacts: 8-7212-42-04-25, e-mail: email@example.com.