Associate Professor of General Education Department
Address: 372, Erubayev St. 16, Karaganda, Kazakhstan, 100000.
Phone: 22-10-59 (911)
E-mail: hamit-urasbaev@mail ru
Schedule: Monday to Friday 08.30-17.30, no lunch break
- 1994 Karaganda State University (Karaganda State University named after E. A. Buketov) qualification: Historian. Teacher of history and social and political disciplines. (LB Diploma II №0002808).
- In 2001, B. Beyssenov Higher Military School (Karaganda Higher School of the National Security Committee of the Republic of Kazakhstan) Qualification: Lawyer. (ZhB Diploma № 0179489).
- In 1985 TsTSRT (Tselinograd Technical School of Road Transport) qualified as a mechanic technician. (ZT diploma № 142106).
STEP – candidate of historical sciences. “Activity of Academician K.I. Satpayev in the formation and development of the Academic science of Kazakhstan” Specialty 07.00.02.- Russian history. History of the Republic of Kazakhstan, (Diploma ҒК №0011603).
General experience – 38 years, from them scientific and pedagogical work – 30 years.
Akmola region, Erementau district, Novomarkovka village.
Service in the Armed Forces – 21.05.1978 – 20.05.1980
Service in law enforcement agencies – 1992-2018.
Scientific interests are in the field of higher education pedagogy, professional education, humanitarian and legal fields.
Scientific and methodical works.
More than 70 scientific-methodical works have been published in republican editions, collections of scientific works, educational and teaching aids.
Most significant publications:
Book: Police of Kazakhstan. The main stages of formation and development.
2005 year, 320 p. (co-authorship)
Book: History of Formation and Development of the Karaganda Legal Center
B. Beisenov Institute of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the RK (1969-2009). (co-authorship)
2009 year, 290 p.
Textbook: modern history of Kazakhstan; 2018. 249 pages.
Textbook: History of Kazakhstan: 2011, 172 pages.
Textbook: History of Kazakhstan: 2007, 150 pages.
Textbook: History of Kazakhstan: 2005, 232 pages.
Textbook: History of Kazakhstan. 2002 253 pp. (co-authorship).
Professional development and internships:
- In order to improve professional skills in 2014, took a course of 72h in the economic university of the Kazpotrebsoyuz. “Modern education: and methodology, teaching”. (Karaganda).
- In 2016, he took advanced training courses at the Karaganda Academy of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the RK named after B. Beisenov (certificate dated June 22, 2016).
Incentives and gratitude.
For success in service and work has been repeatedly encouraged by the leadership of the Karaganda Academy of the Ministry of Internal Affairs.
Awarded an honorary diploma of the Minister of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the sign “For excellent service in the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Kazakhstan.
Medal “For ensuring law and order in the RK”.
He has 12 letters of commendation from the leadership of the Academy of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the RK.
Has the class qualification “1st class specialist – mentor”.