The main tasks of the council are:
1 Organization of monitoring the quality of methodological support of the educational process;
- Planning, organization of expertise and recommendations for the publication of textbooks, teaching, educational and methodical literature, manuals, etc;
3 Methodological support and improvement of the educational process at Bolashaq Academy;
4 Preparation of decisions for the development of quality management system and implementation of the results of methodical developments in the educational process;
5 Coordination of work of methodical sections of departments.
Educational and methodological work at “Bolashaq” Academy is carried out in the following areas:
1 Ensuring the optimal functioning of the educational process:
- ensuring the effectiveness of the quality assessment system of higher education in all areas, educational programs;
- preparation and expertise of draft documents on development of higher education at the present stage, including the gradual transition to a new level of content and structure of higher education in accordance with the parameters of the Bologna process;
- creation of teaching and research laboratories, production facilities (in perspective), joining the national (international) clusters, etc.
2 Search for new principles, patterns, methods and forms of educational process organization:
- development and introduction of modern educational technologies into the educational process: distance learning, automated learning systems, etc.:
- Conducting training and methodological seminars for the academy’s teaching staff;
3 Improvement of the content, forms and methods of teaching:
- introduction of new teaching methods and forms of academic classes (business games, distance and problem-based learning, case and Internet – technologies, etc.);
-Consideration and approval of the catalog of elective disciplines;
-questions of methodological support of SRS, SRSP and SRMP;
-development of textbooks, teaching aids and other educational-methodical literature;
- Participation in the development of recommendations for curriculum development and programs, updating their content and integration of disciplines;
- Increase the level of educational-methodical base of the university;
- Increasing the level of teachers’ professional qualification through the organization of competitions in the following nominations:
- best textbook, textbook;
- the best slide lecture;
- the best electronic textbook;
- the best textbook; the best textbook; the best electronic textbook; the best tutorial;
- the best case study, etc;
4 Monitoring the development of the material and technical base of HEI, regular replenishment of the fund of educational and scientific literature;
5 Monitoring and control of methodological and methodological support of educational process at the stage of postgraduate education, involvement of social partners in the training of undergraduates and doctoral students;
6 Implementation of corporate governance principles;
7 Monitoring of formation of a flexible system of continuous professional education, corresponding to the needs of the labor market, contributing to professional, career and personal growth of graduates.
8 Results of the educational and methodical work during the year are presented in the form of:
- collections of materials of methodical seminars;
- methodological guidelines for writing and developing of textbooks and teaching aids and preparation of electronic teaching aids;
- reviews of published educational and methodical products, author’s abstracts, dissertations, etc.
The Educational-Methodical Council works in close contact with the departments, teachers, educational-methodical department, library and other units of the Academy “Bolashaq”.
KADYROVA GULZHAN ADILOVNA
The secretary of the educational and methodical council
D. in Economics, associate professor of “Finance” department.
She graduated from the Kazakh Institute of Consumer Cooperation, specialty “Marketing and commerce”, qualification – marketer, 1997; PE Karaganda University “Bolashak”, specialty 050301- “Jurisprudence”, qualification – lawyer, 2009;
- Postgraduate by correspondence (2007-2010), the Republic of Kazakhstan, Karaganda Economic University of Kazpotrebsoyuz, speciality 08.00.10 – “Finance, monetary circulation and credit”;
- Academic degree – candidate of economic sciences. D. thesis topic “Rental payments for subsoil use as a tool for replenishment of the state budget of the Republic of Kazakhstan”. (Diploma № 0006096, dated 30.06.2011);
4.Academic degrees: Associate Professor at Karaganda University “Bolashaq” (01.09.2012).
A total experience of scientific and pedagogical work of 20 years, 20 of them in the Academy “Bolashaq”.
She began her career in 1999 at the Karaganda Institute of Current Education “Bolashak” as a laboratory assistant at the department of “Economics and International Economic Relations”. Further, in the same organization, in different years worked as a secretary of the academic department, an inspector of the personnel department, at the same time was engaged in teaching activities at the Department of “Economics and Finance”, from 01.09.2010 – a senior lecturer of the Department of “Finance” at Karaganda University “Bolashaq”, from 01.09.2015 to 01.09.2017 combined the position of the Dean of the Faculty of Law and Business at “Bolashaq” Academy.
At the present time (since 01.09.2017ã.) Associate Professor of the Department of “Finance” of the Academy “Bolashaq”, combines the position of Secretary of the Educational and Methodological Council.
Encouragements and acknowledgements.
For active work in the public life of the university, city and region was repeatedly awarded with certificates and letters of thanks of the leadership of the academy, city and region.
§ 2018 – in honor of the Independence Day of the Republic of Kazakhstan – Honorary Certificate of Akim of Karaganda N. Aubakirov “For personal contribution to the socio-economic development of the city, active labor activities and public activities”.
Address: 16 Yerubaeva St., Karaganda, office 207, 100012, Kazakhstan.
Phone: 42-04-25 (rector’s office); E-mail: Kadirova.firstname.lastname@example.org;
Working schedule: Monday-Friday. 10:00-16:00, lunch 13.00-14:00.