A total of 16 scientific articles were presented on the section.
Master students of E.A. Buketov Karaganda University, Kazpotrebsoyuz Karaganda University and “Bolashaq” Academy took part in the conference.
For participation in the work of the section scientific articles were presented, which touched upon the following issues:
- issues of formation and development of victimology as a science, its importance for crime prevention;
- questions of participation of public associations in state management in the sphere of tourism in the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- issues of the legal status of foreign nationals and stateless persons in places of detention;
- determinants of recidivism;
- comparative legal analysis of the activity of constitutional control organizations in the Republic of Kazakhstan and Poland;
- issues of public-private partnership in the sphere of penitentiary system;
- historical aspects of jury trials, etc.
The session of the section was moderated by PhD in law, Professor Kabzhanov A.T.
Master’s students, members of the faculty of the department of legal disciplines participated in the work of the section.
Within the framework of the section meeting the problematic aspects of business, criminal, criminal procedural and criminal executive law, criminology, comparative law, the issues of implementation of the Concept of Legal Policy of the Republic of Kazakhstan until 2030 were discussed.
The participants of the conference had the possibility to get the answers to the questions worrying them, to exchange the opinions.
A. Kusainova on theme “Formation and development of victimology as a science, its importance for crime prevention”, A. Aldabayeva and A. Algozha on theme “Kylmistyң жасалу тетіктері туралы бірер сөз” and others caused a special interest of the participants of the section.
Professor Kabzhanov A.T. drew attention of those present to the need to comply with the rules of writing scientific articles, and made recommendations for improving the structure and style of scientific articles of magistrates.
As noted by the participants of the meeting, the conference has become an effective platform for approbation of the results of research work of master students of the Academy.
At the end of the discussion the participants of the meeting noted that modern challenges and new tasks, facing the society, stipulate the necessity of further improvement of the existing legal framework, mechanisms of human rights protection and law enforcement practice.
Participants of the breakout session express their gratitude to the organizers for the high level of organization of the conference.