Smolkina Tatyana Petrovna
Candidate of Pedagogical Sciences, Professor
Vice-Rector for Science and International Cooperation
Address: 16 Erubayeva Street, room 226, 100012, Karaganda, Kazakhstan,
Phone: 42-04-25 (internal 085); E-mail: email@example.com
Timetable: Mon-Fri 08:30-17:30, lunch 13.00-14:00.
Academician of the Academy of Pedagogical Sciences of Kazakhstan, Corresponding Member of the International Slavic Academy of Education named after J.A. Comenius, holder of the State grant of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan “Best University Lecturer – 2007”.
1. University Degree (1983-1988), USSR, Kazakh SSR, Karaganda Red Banner of Labor Polytechnic Institute, academic programme 0577- “Mechanical Engineering”; Qualification – Engineer-teacher of mechanical engineering disciplines (diploma NV No. 079738 from 14.06.1988);
2. Distance Postgraduate Study (1996-1999), Republic of Kazakhstan, Karaganda Pedagogical Institute, academic programme 13.00.01 – “General pedagogy, theory and history of pedagogy”;
3. Academic Degree – Candidate of Pedagogical Sciences. Theme of the dissertation “Preparation of engineers-pedagogues for creative professional activity up to the level of invention” (diploma GK No. 0006930, from 26.11.1999);
4. Academic Title – Associate Professor in academic programme 13.00.00 – “Pedagogy” (certificate BC No. 0004609, from 25.01.2002);
5. Academic titles:
Academician of the Academy of Pedagogical Sciences of Kazakhstan (17.04.2009);
Corresponding member of J.A.Comenius International Slavic Academy of Education (30.06.2005);
- Professor of Karaganda University “Bolashak” (10.01.2007);
- Professor of Karaganda State Technical University (09.09.2009).
- Professional activity in “Bolashaq” Academy:
- Since 2000, associate professor, Karaganda Institute of Actual Education “Bolashak”.
- Since 2005, Dean of the Faculty of Humanities and Pedagogy.
- Since 2008 – Vice Rector for Educational Work of Karaganda University “Bolashak”.
- Since December 2009, professor at the Department of Pedagogy and Psychology at Karaganda Bolashak University.
- Since September 2016 – Vice Rector for Research and International Cooperation of Bolashaq Academy.
- Incentives and gratitude:
- For active work in the public life of the city and region was repeatedly awarded with diplomas and letters of gratitude from the city and region authorities.
- 2016 – Honorary Worker of Education of the Republic of Kazakhstan (badge of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan);
- 2015 – Diploma of Honor of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Chairman of the Assembly of People of Kazakhstan for his worthy contribution to the strengthening of the unity of the people of Kazakhstan, social harmony and patriotism of Kazakhstan;
- 2014 – Letter of Gratitude from the mayor of Karaganda region for his active participation in the social and political life of the region and his personal contribution to the construction of a new Kazakhstani society;
- 2011 – Diploma of the finalist of the republican contest “Daryndy ustaz” (Talented teacher), Astana, Kazakhstan;
2010 – Diploma of the Foundation of the First President of Kazakhstan to the winner of the Republican Fair of Social Ideas and Projects in the nomination “Education and Society” for high public importance and relevance of the project “Pedagogical Salon”, for innovative approach to solving the problems of dissemination of new knowledge, technologies and innovations.
2009 – Letter of gratitude from the akim of mayor of Karaganda for his active participation in the life of the city and his contribution to the development of education;
2008 – Certificate of the winner of the competition of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan for the state grant “Best university teacher of the Republic of Kazakhstan-2007”;
2003 – gratitude of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan for the contribution to the development of the education system.