The department of postgraduate education is an educational, scientific and administrative structural division of the Academy “Bolashaq” (hereinafter – the Academy) that provides training in the profile and scientific-pedagogical masters and doctoral studies.
The department aims to ensure the implementation of state programs of postgraduate education to train specialists for the organization and departments of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan, research institutions, international organizations and other industries in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
The aim of the Division is to provide the organization and divisions of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan, research institutions, international organizations and other industries with highly qualified specialists.
The objectives of the Department are:
- preparation of highly qualified specialists combining high general culture, professional competence, civic maturity and readiness to protect constitutional rights and freedoms of an individual, interests of the state;
- Organizational and scientific-methodical assistance to organizations and divisions of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan and other industries in training highly qualified specialists in the specialized and scientific-pedagogical magistracy, doctoral studies;
- Organization and carrying out fundamental and applied scientific research on topical problems of improvement of Kazakhstan science in accordance with the profile of training specialists, introduction of the results and scientific research into the educational process and practice
- Creation of conditions for close integration of education, science and practice, improvement of organizational forms and methods of management of educational and scientific processes
- participation within its competence in the formation of international, regional and other additional educational programs;
- Strengthening of contacts with higher educational institutions, research institutions, scientific and scientific-technical societies of the Republic of Kazakhstan and foreign countries;
- Development and improvement of educational and material-technical base.
The Department organizes teaching and educational process on postgraduate education, coordinates educational and methodical work of the Academy departments involved in conducting classes on postgraduate education, takes part in scientific researches realized in the Academy.
The structure, staff and number of Department staff are determined by the order of the Rector of “Bolashaq” Academy.
SERIMOV ELEUZHAN ELEMESOVICH
Head of the postgraduate education department
PhD in law, associate professor of the department
- full time higher education (1982-1987) USSR, Kazakh SSR, Karaganda State University. Speciality: the Kazakh language and the literature – Philologist-teacher (diploma No. 108437).
- Distance higher education (1994-1997) The Republic of Kazakhstan, Karaganda Higher School of SSK RK. Speciality: jurisprudence, lawyer (diploma ZHB-ІІІ № 0133145).
Professional work in the sphere of pedagogy of higher education, professional education, jurisprudence.
Contacts: (87212) 42 05 37, ext. 047
Social networks: facebook