The Library of the Academy “Bolashaq” was organized in 1996, simultaneously with the educational institution and is the leading structural subdivision of the Academy, providing literature and information for the educational and scientific processes.
The Library’s mission is accumulation, creation, storage and organization of information resources corresponding to the requirements of the educational process and scientific research work in the Academy; qualitative provision of information needs of students, teaching staff and employees in accordance with the principles of accessibility, efficiency, informativeness and comfort.
The aim of the library is to provide literature and information for the teaching, educational process and scientific research, as well as the dissemination of knowledge, spiritual, intellectual communication and culture.
The priorities of the library are:
- Formation of the book fund to provide the educational process and education;
- Optimization of the fund formation and its safety;
- Information support for the needs of the Academy with the effective use of resources and technologies;
- Formation of the high information culture of the readers;
- Search, estimation, development and introduction of innovations in library work;
- Creation of comfortable conditions for library users;
- Professional development of personnel, active improvement of their qualification;
- Software: IRBIS-64.
Shvedova Alla Anatolyevna
Position: Chief Librarian
Education: university degree in Philology
Achievements: Awarded with a Letter of Gratitude by Mayor of the city of Karaganda in 2017
Professional activity at the Academy: Chief Librarian at Bolashak Academy since 2017 Contacts: phone: 42-04-25,internal 060, 062; email@example.com