Functions of the DLT Center:
- Development of goals, objectives, content and main activities of the DLT Center for the implementation of distance learning technologies in the educational process of the university.
- Formation of necessary reporting documentation.
Carrying out organizational, methodological, advisory work in the field of distance learning.
- ensuring the process of forming and updating educational information resources for distance learning.
- Monitoring the payment of tuition fees for s.f.o. students, issuing logins and passwords.
- Uploading information about series, number and registration number of graduates’ diplomas to the IS Plato.
- Preparation of draft orders for the admission of students of higher education to the sessions, IGA.
- Preparation of representations for reinstatement, transfer, expulsion of students studying by correspondence, distance form of education
- Fulfillment of current orders of Vice-Rector for Educational and Methodological Work.
Aubakirova Madina Bolatovna
Position: Head of the center of distance technologies
Contacts: 16 Erubaeva St., room 210, tel. 420425 (ext. 044)