February 28, 2020, Bolashaq Academy holds the Republican Scientific and Practical Conference of Students, Masters, Doctoral candidates and young scientists (with international participation) “Youth and global problems of our time”.
The conference will include the following sections:
1. Legal heritage of Kazakh thinkers (Abu Nasr al-Farabi, Abai Kunanbayev and others) and challenges of the modern world.
2. Vectors of social and economic development of the country: The Great Silk Road – the era of the Golden Horde – a modern effective state.
3. Pedagogy and psychology from Abai Kunanbaev and Abu Nasr al-Farabi to the present: preserving the past creates the future.
4. Development of spiritual culture of Kazakhstan in the works of outstanding scientists and thinkers.
5. Spiritual heritage of historical personalities and innovative processes in Kazakh philology.
6. Formation of active civic position of student youth in modern multicultural conditions.
7. Philosophical worldview of Abu Nasr al-Farabi as a historical premise of formation of integral worldview.
8. Relevant problems of natural sciences and historical heritage of Abu Nasr al-Farabi.
The working languages of the conference are Kazakh, Russian and English.
CONTACT DETAILS OF THE CONFERENCE ORGANIZING COMMITTEE
General coordination and organizational issues related to the conference:
1. Tatiana Petrovna Smolkina, Vice Rector for Research and International Cooperation of “Bolashaq” Academy, Candidate of Pedagogical Sciences.
Working phone number: +7(7212) 420425(internal 085)
Tel. mobile: +7 701 754 7526
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (Attention. Address is not for sending materials!)
Address: Republic of Kazakhstan, 100008, Karaganda, 16 Erubaev St., 226.
2. Specialist of Science and Innovation Department –
Smagulova Gulnaz Sapargalievna.
Working phone: +7(7212) 420425(internal 041)
Tel. mobile: +7 778 266 3539 E-mail: email@example.com (Attention. Address not for sending materials!)
Address: 16 Erubaev St., Karaganda, 100008, Republic of Kazakhstan, 201.
Information letters are attached: